OUR POLICIES: Please review before your stay!
- Cancellation Policy:
If reservation is cancelled more than 45 days from check in date, all money paid will be refunded less a 10% processing fee of the reservation total.If reservation is cancelled 45 days or less from check in date, all money paid is forfeited.
- NO refunds for early departures or no shows
- NO pets are allowed on property no matter how small or well behaved. Management will ask guest found violating this policy to remove their pet(s) from our property and will be charged a $250 fine per pet to the credit card on file, every time a staff member sees the pet(s), until the pet(s) is removed from property.
- SERVICE DOGS are welcome. Please notify office if a service dog will accompany you during your stay.
- NO smoking inside the cabins. A surcharge of $250 per cabin will apply if smoke is detected in any of the cabins. In addition, the customer/renter is responsible for any additional cleaning expenses incurred by The Hideout resulting in any type of cigarette or cigar smoke. Please dispose of cigarette butts in proper outdoor receptacles when smoking outside.
- NO Glass, Styrofoam, or containers under 5 ounces are allowed on the river
- NO loud music, speakers, or microphones after 10 p.m.
- We do not provide Daily Housekeeping
- Hideout is not responsible for lost or damaged personal property while staying at the cabins. Hideout is not responsible for any items left inside the cabins. If you request us to pick up items and send them to you using US Postal Service, shipping charges are charged to the credit card on file.
- If a guest damages any of the Hideout’s property, the cost of the damages will be charged to the credit card on file for that guest.
- Check-in is at 4 p.m. and check-out is at 11 a.m. We do not allow early check-ins or late check-outs
- Fridays and Saturdays MUST be booked together.
- There is a 2-night minimum when making a reservation unless the cabin is only available for one night. Holidays are a 3-night minimum.
Because of our strict policies and high demand, we do not make reservations more than 5 months out. The only exception is full facility rentals such as weddings, family reunions, corporate retreats, etc.
When making your reservation, if your check-in date is further than 30 days out, half of the reservation total will be charged at the time of booking and the remaining half will be charged to the credit card on file 30 days prior to check-in. If your check-in date is within 30 days, the full amount of your stay will be charged at the time of booking.
WE SUPPLY THE FOLLOWING:
- Soap and Shampoo
- Full-Size Towels
- Hand Towels
- Wash Cloths
- Coffee, Creamer, Sugar, Styrofoam Cups
- Charcoal Grills
WE DO NOT SUPPLY THE FOLLOWING:
- River Towels
- Extra Cots
- Eating or cooking Utensils
- Can Openers
- Wine Openers
- Wood for outdoor fireplaces
*Policies are subject to change
Photos of the Hideout
- 1 Bedroom / Standard
- Activities? You bet! Never a Dull Moment.
- Check availability and book your cabin online!
- Photo Gallery
- Have questions? Call or email us today.
- Host your next corporate event with us... on the river!
- Our Policies: Please review before your stay
- Property Map
- Why stay at The Hideout? Glad you asked!